[Towertalk] Lightning strike detection

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Lightning strike detection
From: ve4xt@mb.sympatico.ca (Kelly Taylor)
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 11:54:25 -0500
If I remember correctly, the detector in QST was only for the detection of
oncoming lightning activity.

It seems that the original post was for something that would detect if the
electrical infrastructure of a station had taken a strike.

I think this is what the Polyphaser product does, but it's been a while
since I checked the catalog.

73, kelly
ve4xt