[Towertalk] Supressors that pass DC control V.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Supressors that pass DC control V.
From: aa0cy@VRINTER.NET (Bob Wanderer)
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 21:07:44 -0400
PolyPhaser does.  It is a non-catalog item or "special."  I
don't know if Poly does specials anymore.  I created several
of these specials in, I think, 1996 or 1997.  The part
number, therefore would be 96(7)-xxxxA-(letter).  The xxxx
would be a month-day numeric.  As an example, if the
paperwork got approved on November 4, 1997 and it was the
first one I did that day, the part number would be
97-1104A-A (if it were the second the last character would
be a B and so on and so forth).  See if you can get ahold of
either Tricia Eaton or Pat Heeren.  They were around in the
good ole days (before Roger sold Poly to Smiths Industries
who instituted some ham-UNfriendly rules) and I think
they're still there.  If you do get one of them, tell them I
suggested contacting them and you need one of the ham radio
specials I created.

Let me know what transpires.

73,
Bob Wanderer AA0CY