[Towertalk] identify a rotor

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] identify a rotor
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L Martin)
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 21:21:46 -0500
Chris,

Look at the bottom of the rotator.  There should be some characters stamped
into the metal (not the lower mast clamp assembly, but the real bottom of
the rotator).

I have one that says: "H 4  S 2  Jul 80"  which, according to Hy-Gain means
Ham-IV, Series 2, manufactured July 1980.

Check Norm's Rotor Service website, http://www.rotorservice.com, and click
on Identifying Your Rotor.

73,
dale, kg5u