[Towertalk] Trylon up, XR-5 working, thanks.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Trylon up, XR-5 working, thanks.
From: n0rq@swbell.net (Dave Dunbar, N0RQ)
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 17:36:04 -0500
First, thanks to a number of you that have responded to several =
questions
I've posted here over the last few months.  I received a number of =
helpful replies.

I wanted to post the results of my first tower project --=20
putting up a Trylon T600-64' and a Force 12 XR-5 and a 6m beam.
If you're interested, see www.qsl.net/n0rq  -- it is 8 pages long --=20
including some pictures.  I hope it is helpful to someone else.

Thanks again!
--=20
Dave, N0RQ
n0rq@swbell.net