[Towertalk] Dacron stretching

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Dacron stretching
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (k4oj)
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 15:29:10 -0400
your anchors for your wires sound heavier duty than some of the tower
anchors I hear used on this reflector!

If you are witnessing that much strech and it is not the wire that is
stretching then you out to spring for a short piece of Phillystran on
each - use their smallest size with some wire rope clips...

I have been using Philly for boom trusses for years now with no problems
there - of course I don't have ice here in FL, either :-)

K4OJ