[Towertalk] Low dipoles

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Low dipoles
From: Mark <AA6DX@pacbell.net> (Mark)
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 16:05:29 -0800
I agree, 100% .. I have worked thousands and thousands of Qs using 40/80
perverted vees on one coax... worky worky!  And .. as to altitude... yes
yes, for SS . low is GOOD .. I worked 75 Mults in a VERY limited effort last
weekend .. no antenna mounted over 30'  --- 73 .. Mark, AA6DX    ----   $ #
A aa6dx 64 sf  k