[Towertalk] T2X

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] T2X
From: bruce@epocs.com (Bruce Miller)
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 11:49:59 -0700
Roger, AARP members, and others,
I just came out of my shop area where I sheared some shim material.  One
of the brake operators has formed a small bend at one end of each of the
shims.  It's kind of nice at times like this to own a precision sheet
metal manufacturing facility. Just had to decide if the shims were to be
aluminum, stainless, brass, bronze, copper, etc.  If any of you ever
need stuff like this, let me know.  We've got 30,300 sq. ft. filled with
some really neat manufacturing "toys" and can build anything anybody can
dream up.  Just wish I could figure out how to get in with Alpha Power
since they're in our neighborhood!  Thanks for all the helpful comments.
Bruce Miller, AA5BH