[Towertalk] HAM IV and guy wires

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] HAM IV and guy wires
From: rmurad@superig.com.br (Roger)
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 22:19:38 +0000
Hi all,
Having already sent a private message of thanks to each one of you who
responded to my queries about the "HAM IV strange defect" and "Guy wires on
a 20 meter tower", now I want to say it in the reflector: many thanks,
guys, I appreciated your help very much.

The answers to the questions about guy wires are too complex to summarize
here, but the answers to the HAM IV problem are almost unique: the problem
is probably on the start capacitor.

73 de Roger - PY1OL