[Towertalk] LPDA and the Force 12 XR-5

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] LPDA and the Force 12 XR-5
From: Jerry Plemmons" <jerry@plemmons.net (Jerry Plemmons)
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 11:33:19 -0500
Check out the Force 12  XR-5.  I put one up last week and it is great.   No
traps, all riveted together, EXTREMELY broad band.  I tabulated the VSWR,
impedance, and reactance in an Excel spread sheet if you would like to see
it.  I have it up 80' on a US Tower, MA-770 tubular crank up tower.

Jerry, K6JRY
Wickford, Rhode Island