[Towertalk] Transco Switches

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Transco Switches
From: w5hpm@sbcglobal.net (Mac Mail W5HPM)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 22:08:59 -0600
I as well have about 10 of these .. and indeed they are very nice looking
and well built.. however the ISOLATION is lacking.. so the result is i never
seem to work them into any schems here that involve any medium power level
or better.. but i would love to find some actual power handeling rateings..
good lck and we will see what drags up..  mac/mc