[Towertalk] Power ground rod driver

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Power ground rod driver
From: ww5l@gte.net (Tom Anderson)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 19:56:06 -0600
Steve:

My XYL Cheryl (WY5H) was watching HGTV (Home and Garden Channel) on cable
a couple days ago and the program was about outdoor lighting, and flower
bed sprinkler systems, etc. and it showed a machine very similar to this
that took all of maybe 30 seconds to put an 8 ft. ground rod in with
about six inches left above ground.

Tom, WW5L