[Towertalk] Climbing Masts

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Climbing Masts
From: jimsmith@shaw.ca (Jim Smith)
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2002 00:44:25 -0800
Why would Steve's 240 foot person bother climbing at all?  Couldn't he
just bend over half-way and do whatever has to be done?

My own pucker story.

I tried climbing VE7IN's 120 ft tower but chickened out after a while.
 When asked how high up I had got he drily replied, "About 18 feet . . .
and that was your head."

73 de Jim Smith    VE7FO