[Towertalk] Diameter of Phillystran

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Diameter of Phillystran
From: rmurad@superig.com.br (Roger)
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2002 16:11:22 +0000
Jim,
Thanks for the reply. Yes, I tried, even before posting the question in
TowerTalk. There is not technical details in the Phillystran WEB site. Then
I E-Mailed Phyllistran, but got no reply yet. Perhaps next week...

My hope is that any of the many users of Phillystran subscribing to
TowerTalk would measure the diameter of his cable.
73, Roger - PY1OL