[Towertalk] antenna comparisons pt II

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] antenna comparisons pt II
From: n4kg@juno.com (n4kg@juno.com)
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 09:29:25 -0600
I have long deleted your original post on this topic
so I don't have a clue as to your first question.

IMHO, your ATTITUDE still comes across as
inconsiderate.

You take a few seconds to whip off a question to TowerTalk
and then expect someone ELSE to spend a lot more time
and effort giving you a personal response that could have
been found by YOU if  YOU had taken the time to research
the archives or readily available literature.

I draw the line when the questioneer expects ME to
put forth more *time and effort* than he is willing to
expend on his own behalf.

Tom  N4KG

On Mon, 2 Dec 2002  EST KI9A@aol.com writes:
> OK, OK,
>
> I've been getting a lot of BS about the post I made....Lets make
> this CLEAR!
>
> I purchased Ward & Steve's book. The book IS a wealth of info, might
> be the  BEST book I have in the shack.....
>
> But....if a guy asks a question of a relector that "talks" about
> towers &
> antenna's, we should actually talk about these items. Referring one
> to a book
> is fine. Making a few bucks on a hobby is fine, especially when one
> spends
> time & $$ on that research. But c'mon guys, lets talk about this
> stuff, right
> here, on this list that calls itself "towerTALK".....
>
> 73-
> Chuck KI9A

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com