[Towertalk] small diameter aluminum tubing

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] small diameter aluminum tubing
From: kg2au@stny.rr.com (Jimmy Weierich)
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 13:56:14 -0500
I built mine from 1/4 inch brass tubing.  Cut the corners at 45
degrees and soldered together. Used smaller styrene rod from the same
source to connect the sections.

Readily available in 3 foot lengths at hobby shops or on-line hobby outlets.

--
Jimmy Weierich, K2LV,   ex KG2AU       <kg2au@stny.rr.com>
Vestal, NY  USA           FN12xa