[Towertalk] Re: dumb question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Re: dumb question
From: kcechura@umr.edu (Ken Cechura)
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 12:48:50 -0600
How far away will you be?  I would recommend #14 ("dust") as a starting
point.  Good luck finding it unless you reload your own shells....  but
if you're more than about 10 or 20 yards away (I could ask, but im not
sure) you won't do much good.  #9 might work, but it will probably punch
holes in your antenna...

Just remember...  a 12 Gauge Shotgun has the same bore diameter (BUT NOT
THE SAME MUZZLE VELOCITY) of a 20mm anti-aircraft cannon  <g>

73
Ken