[Towertalk] US Tower Beware

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] US Tower Beware
From: stevek@jmr.com (Steve Katz)
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 14:49:34 -0800
I'm puzzled as to what kind of instructions anyone needs for a tower.

Isn't buying the correct base and installing that in the prescribed hole and
amount of concrete all we really need to know?

I've put up an awful lot of towers without any instructions; not sure what
I'd do with instructions if I had any.

I take that back.  My refrigerator, microwave oven, washing machine, and
even my pool sweep came with instructions, and I still have them, somewhere,
in the cute plastic covers they came in.  So, I can sell any one of these as
"complete with brand new instructions, never opened."

-WB2WIK/6

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." -
Mario Andretti