[Towertalk] PL259's

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] PL259's
From: stevek@jmr.com (Steve Katz)
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 07:50:40 -0800
Re: Amphenol PL-259's...

Amph does make silver-plated PL-259's but they don't have the Teflon
dielectric.  They make "Astroplate" (shiny nickel) PL-259's with Teflon
dielectric, or silver-plated PL-259's with Rexolite dielectric, but the
silver-plated/Teflon version is not offered by Amphenol.  Far as I know, it
never was.

Most of the "MADE IN USA" silver-plated/Teflon PL-259's are made by J&I, who
normally does not imprint their logo.

WB2WIK/6

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." -
Mario Andretti