[Towertalk] Quad's Do any stay up?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Quad's Do any stay up?
From: jaap.dejonge@hccnet.nl (Jaap de Jonge)
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 18:03:45 +0100
I suppose the degree of freedom for most quad's spreaders to move =
around, is
too high. I'm sure there are quad's out there that are made to last. =
Have a
look at some of the pictures by Giovannini (a commercial Italian antenna
builder) at http://www.antenna.it/antennas1.htm . I wouldn't mind having =
one
of those in my backyard...

73