[Towertalk] Rotor fixed.. Thanks!!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Rotor fixed.. Thanks!!
From: jhisson1@columbus.rr.com (Jason Hissong)
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 23:30:46 -0500
Hi guys,

Wanted to let you know I have the rotor fixed.  Thanks to those who
responded... I am totally green to this stuff.  It was the adjustment screw
on the back as some of you who responded indicated.  I looked at the Hygain
manuals for some guidance.  It indicates to move the antenna all the way to
the right (CW) to where the rotor stopped.  Then move the indicator to where
the antenna was actually pointing.  Once I did that, the rotor is accurate
now the whole way around.  Even though the rotor is a Yaesu, it at least
gave me an idea of what to do...

Thanks again to everyone who responded and started me in the right
direction...

See you in the pileups!!

Jason Hissong
N8XE