[Towertalk] Ham M slippage?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Ham M slippage?
From: n3rr@erols.com (Bill Hider (N3RR))
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 22:50:14 -0500
George,

Yes, you have correctly posted a thread to the reflector, though I don't see
any other responses to your posting yet.

Regarding the Ham M,  are you sure the rotor was slipping and the antenna
was not slipping on the rotor U-bolts?

When the next day it seemed "normal" was the antenna heading correct?  If
the antenna had slipped on the rotor U-bolts or if the rotor had slipped on
the bell housing, the antenna heading would then be wrong.  If the antenna
heading is correct, then the conclusion is that neither the antenna nor the
rotor had slipped.

Make sense?

Bill, N3RR