[Fwd: [Towertalk] Temporary Use Permits]

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Fwd: [Towertalk] Temporary Use Permits]
From: videorov@direcway.com (videorov)
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2003 18:45:21 -0500
  Boy if I had to do that I would move.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Towertalk] Temporary Use Permits
To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 13:00:38 -0800 (PST)
From: Nathaniel Gates <n8rit@sbcglobal.net>
To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>

Hello All,

In the city where I live, I was made aware that to
erect a tower I would have to apply for a temporary
use permit and appear before the city in their monthly
meeting where my neighbors would have the opportunity
to comment on my request.  I am to notify my neighbors
that are within 300/500 feet of where the tower is to
be erected.  My question is, what information should
or should not be included in the letter to the
neighbors?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Nathan Gates
N8RIT