[Towertalk] Varmints

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Varmints
From: aa0cy@VRINTER.NET (Bob Wanderer)
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 18:00:18 -0500
Some animals just LOVE the taste of Bitter Apple!  I had one
dog who thought it was a great condiment complimenting the
taste of the coffee table, dry wall, cinder block, and etc.
she loved to chew on.  OTOH, after she ate the dry wall in
the living room we discovered that the contractor had not
installed the level of insulation that had been paid for!
Wonder how the dog knew that.

73
Bob AA0CY
(25 yrs breeding, training, and showing Norwegian
Elkhounds--however, this particular dog was an Irish
Wolfhound-Giant Schnauzer mix)