[Towertalk] CATV Questions

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] CATV Questions
From: kc5ajx@hotmail.com (Rick Bullon)
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 22:39:37 +0000
Hello All
I recently acquired some 1/2" CATV, I was told it was stuff that they had
replaced and that it was at least 15 years old. I can't find any markings on
the stuff I have but I did find a small piece in the pile they had that had
"Comscope 1983" on it. Is this the right stuff to use on my tower??

The tower is about 135' from the shack.I also have 2 60' runs of coax on the
tower
Will I see any benefit of using the CATV for these runs instead of
BuryFlex??? ( I already have the Buryflex on hand).

I have been though the archives so I have plenty of info on making
connectors for the CATV
TIA
73
Rick