[Towertalk] Position Indicator

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Position Indicator
From: dcoolica@planet.eon.net (Denis)
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 20:18:27 -0700
I am using a selsysn for an indicator on one of my antennas.  Everything
works OK now.  However, I would like to get a second output so that I
can use it for knowing the position of the antenna for when I use the
station remotely.

I was going to put a third selsyn and drive a pot. but I do not think
there is enough torque to do so.

What I would like to do is build a phase detector that I can put across
the selsyn three phase output and get a DC voltage which is proportional
to the antenna direction.

I was wondering if anyone has done this and could suggest a circuit that
I could use.

Denis Ve6AQ