[Towertalk] C Connectors Wanted

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] C Connectors Wanted
From: Tonno Vahk" <tonno.vahk@mail.ee (Tonno Vahk)
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 11:15:38 +0200
Start from RFC - http://www.therfc.com/

Joel made me some perfect C to UHF cable adapters for a fraction of the cost
for the real adapter that some companies sell ( could be up to $ 100 - mark
UG637/U).
I was in real need for those C connectors and adapters a year ago and mailed
to 20-30 possible retailers. RFC had the best prices and solutions.

Other places where C connectors, adapters were available:
http://www.denelex.com/
Larry Gross - lgross@denelex.com

http://www.microstock-inc.com/
Bob Schafer - micrstok@ix.netcom.com