[Towertalk] I need an old bag...

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] I need an old bag...
From: FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com (FireBrick)
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 17:41:15 -0600
Thought that might get your attention.:-))

I use a Milwaukee Hole Hawg drill to power my tower winch.
I had a adapter made to fit the 1/2" chuck.

I usually leave the drill attached to the winch.

I've searched high and low for some sort of water repelling bag that I can
slip over the bag to prevent water damage.
I presently use a plastic bag inside a lightweight canvas bag.
I had cut appropriate holes for the chuck and side handle
But these are wearing out and I need a heavier quality replacement.

I've looked through the sporting goods catalogs and other places to no
avail.

I'm sure there is some sort of Military type that would be suitable.
Anybody have any suggestions.

No one is listening until you make a mistake.

W9OL, Bill H. in Chicagoland