[Towertalk] ICOM 706 MKIIG mobile interference problem

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] ICOM 706 MKIIG mobile interference problem
From: w0sat@mwci.net (Jerry)
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 20:26:26 -0600
  I,ve tried   3 type,s of antennas and mounts on my Pontic Aztek van . =
No matter what I,ve tried on HF I get into the 2 rear speakers.  I =
followed the manufacturers installation spec,s for the radio. I have run =
HF mobile in all my cars and vans without this type of problem . This =
pontiac  Van  has given me a problem that I can,t find an answer for. I =
have been have been in electronics for over 50 years but I can,t seem to =
fix this problem.Any help would be appreciated.=20
   Jerry w0sat

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---