[Towertalk] Greenlee punch question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Greenlee punch question
From: dhearn@ix.netcom.com (Dan)
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 16:35:02 -0800
Richard: The BW you describe means one thing to me, serious loss resistance
in the vertical, probably in the ground system. Re the Greenlee punch, I
usually unscrew the bolt several turns then tap the head end of the bolt
with a hammer to its down position. Usually the threads get enough grip on
the chad to push it out of the punch. 73, Dan, N5AR