[Towertalk] Newbie Question!!!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Newbie Question!!!
From: Mark <AA6DX@pacbell.net> (Mark)
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 14:53:04 -0800
This lightning thing.. ya folks gotta remember, not all us hams live in the
`lectric circle ... I don't, and I don't even consider lightning in my
antenna situations here in Far Northern Coastal California .. Not to say we
don't get any, but really not of concern aerial wise .. Now, when I lived in
the Washington DC area .. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ...  Not sure about my 2 year stint
in KL7 .. I was too bizzy when up there to take any special precautions, and
never had a prob....  73, Mark  AA6DX