[TowerTalk] TH6DX

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TH6DX
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Sat Jan 25 15:43:39 2003
In a message dated 1/25/03 11:01:06 AM Pacific Standard Time,
rjbro@bellsouth.net writes:

> Anybody know anything on the TH6SDX beam antenna. elements, bands,
>  power ect?

    Sure. The TH6DX and TH7DX are the largest selling high performance
tribanders of all time because they flat played! Professionally designed,
they were the Tribander Gold Standard for years. We tested a TH7 in our
tribander comparison report (available from  <A
HREF="http://www.championradio.com";>www.championradio.com</A>) - same antenna
but with dual driven elements. It's a pretty reasonable performer but
surpassed by newer computer modeled designs.

    If you're thinking about buying a used TH6, it'd better be in good
condition and real cheap - any TH6 is long in the tooth and near the end of
it's service life.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
TOWER TECH