[TowerTalk] RTS or K0XG systems?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RTS or K0XG systems?
From: thompson@mindspring.com (David L. Thompson)
Date: Sun Jan 26 19:10:07 2003
Rich,

W6KPC has been selling his "Clement"  Tower on ka9FOX and other classified
pages.  He wants $5k for his 140 tower (better than Rohn 55) and has all the
material you need to guy and rotate the tower.  All you need to is to build
the base and hook on you rotor.  Just wish I was closer to him.  These sold
for $10K in 1982.  He owned Tri-Ex at one time.
73 Dave K4JRB