[TowerTalk] 204BA to 18 mhz...

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 204BA to 18 mhz...
From: rgshauger@earthlink.net (Robert)
Date: Wed Jan 29 01:28:23 2003
December 1990 QST page 59 has the information for putting the 204BA on
18 mhz.  It uses only 21 feet of the boom.  That same information is now
included in the newer 204BA assembly manuals.  I sent that information
to David VK3EW direct.  If someone else needs it, feel free to contact
me.  Also, I also have 20 meter operation optimizing info for maximizing
either forward gain, front to back or bandwidth.

73, Robert - AI7M