[TowerTalk] Tashjian Towers...

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tashjian Towers...
From: jeffchambers@cableone.net (Jeff Chambers)
Date: Tue Feb 4 08:36:11 2003
Robert,

I purchased a base for a Tri-Ex tower that I got from my father. I also
got an current set of plans and as luck would have it he (Karl Tashjian)
also had a P.E. stamp for Idaho. Karl was very good to work with. I went
to his plant to pick up the base, and they had a few towers finished and
what looked like one or two being built. He also has all the
accessories, to include cable kits.

Needless to say, I was a very satisfied customer, and if I have the
opportunity/need to purchase another tower, he would be my first stop.

Jeff Chambers / KK7MQ

Build a mile of road, you can travel a mile......
Build a mile of runway, you can travel the world!