[TowerTalk] Wire Dipole on rotating mast

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Wire Dipole on rotating mast
From: w9ol@billnjudy.com (FireBrick)
Date: Mon Feb 10 06:48:37 2003
I have the older Wilson Rotating tubular type tower.

I used a thrust bearing on the mast which extends out of the Wilson tower,
with a length of square tube bolted to the bearing's mounting plate.
The tube serves as a yardarm supporting a inverted vee.
The tower has it's rotator mounted at the bottom and can rotate while the
inverted vee remains in it's position.