[TowerTalk] Virus alert

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Virus alert
From: k1ttt@arrl.net (David Robbins K1TTT)
Date: Sat Feb 22 10:47:02 2003
ARGH!!!!!  Jdbgmgr.exe is not a virus!  This is an old hoax, please
don't pass this on.

Please see:
http://hoaxbusters.ciac.org/
http://hoaxbusters.ciac.org/HBMalCode.shtml#jdbgmgr
before passing on this or any other virus warning you may receive in
email!

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net

OPEN
> IT
> 6. Go to edit (on the menu bar), choose "select all" to highlight the
file
> without opening it.
> 7. Now go to the file (on the menu bar) and select delete. It will
then
> go to
> the recycle bin.
> IF YOU FIND THIS VIRUS, YOU MUST CONTACT ALL THE PEOPLE IN YOUR
ADDRESS