[TowerTalk] Antenna Mart Switch 4-Sale

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna Mart Switch 4-Sale
From: Sherman@mscomputer.com (Sherman)
Date: Fri Feb 28 10:12:25 2003
I have for sale a BRAND NEW, NEVER USED Antenna Mart, Model SW-86, 6
position remote coax switch with UHF connectors. This switch will handle
any power you can put to it on any Amateur frequency. The switch uses a
standard 8 conductor cable for control purposes. The switch also comes with
a custom plate that will mount to any Rohn tower or any tower with a
horizontal round brace. Price is $250.00 and I will pay the UPS ground
charges to any location in the continental USA. Phone: Work: 1-800-333-9041
Home: 973-299-9043 You can see a photo of this switch at the following web
address: http://www.w2fla.com/switch.jpg 73 all. Sherman W2FLA, Boonton,
New Jersey