[TowerTalk] Tubular Tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tubular Tower
From: kg4qdz@arrl.net (KG4QDZ)
Date: Fri Mar 7 14:13:29 2003
I just wanted to say thanks for all the great info and reprints sent my way
regarding my question about tubular towers. I'm a bit slow in getting
through email and such. I'm not sure yet which way I'll go - my backyard is
pretty inaccessible to any large equipment, and I'm on the side of a hill,
lots of trees, and cost is a big factor. So, I'm still working on it.... The
city also has transmitting antenna restrictions which an ARRL atty is
working on, but they want my detailed plans first. It might end up being
easier to move (and that's a BIG effort)!

73 Skip