[TowerTalk] FS: Telrex TB6EM

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FS: Telrex TB6EM
From: llindblom@juno.com (Larry L Lindblom)
Date: Wed Mar 12 20:42:45 2003
I've been through 2 of them.  The 2nd one showed promise at she like tall
towers straight up in the air.  But, then she ran out of patience with
all the time spend using the radios connected to the towers.  The current
girl friend seems to have no objection to the towers nor the time on the
radio, so she might be a keeper.  Yes, the 3rd time might be the charm.

W0ETC