[TowerTalk] Feedthrough Panel Question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Feedthrough Panel Question
From: spelunk.sueno@prodigy.net (EUGENE SMAR)
Date: Thu Mar 13 12:18:58 2003
TT:

     I used the staggered method when laying out the holes on my SPG plate.
I also used the Wireman's feed-through bushings and large bushing nuts.
This combination provided the connection to the SPG with a large surface
area to reduce (hopefully) the contact's resistance at the plate as seen by
a lightning strike.  IMHO, the normal bushing nuts provide minimal contact
area with the SPG.

     Sorry, I don't have the proper web page URL, but i'ts easy enough to
find at the Wireman's site.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F