[TowerTalk] KLM 40M Yagi

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] KLM 40M Yagi
From: ik3lma@tiscalinet.it (Carlo)
Date: Mon Mar 17 00:00:05 2003
I can only give the experience of local owner of this antenna.
The weak point is the insulator which support the  elements so the Dx
Engineering can be a good fix but isn't tested on my area ( the friend have
rebuilt by itself a support using a L shaped steel no rust alloy and with
machined insulator made by Delrin plastic material.
The C shaper bridge which dictated the tuning of each linear loading must be
fixed better with a rivet.
The only other fix is the end closing plastic which don't resdist to the time
so is better to change with better plastic. 73 Carlo