[TowerTalk] Round Hole vs Square Hole...

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Round Hole vs Square Hole...
From: tom@k4nr.org (Tom Branch)
Date: Sun Mar 30 20:41:20 2003
Eugene,

I contacted the tower manufacturer and was told that I could use a square
hole that was 5 by 5 by 5 or a circular hole that was 4 by 6.  The square
hole is 125 cubic feet and the round one is 75 cubic feet.  The square hole
requires 4.6 yards of concrete and the round one requires 2.75 yards.  I dug
the round hole--let's hope they knew what they were doing...

73 de Tom, K4NR