[TowerTalk] Idea Hamshack

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Idea Hamshack
From: w9ol@billnjudy.com (FireBrick)
Date: Sun Mar 30 22:39:23 2003
By Passive I mean ducted central air. With the air system remotely located
to insure quiet.
I get just a touch of 'rushing' of the insulated duct work that is made of
that flexible insulated round silver foil covered type stuff. This stuff is
much quieter than normal sheet metal duct work.
I have a damper control at the end and the duct is directed to blow cool air
at the back of the rigs/amp/computer area.

I never have to worry about winter heating in which case I move that damper
to the closed position.
I also have a high quality ceiling fan. Rarely use it and then only at the
slowest speed.