[TowerTalk] Help on Hy-gain 105CA and 155CA

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Help on Hy-gain 105CA and 155CA
From: MTrescott@attbi.com (Max Trescott)
Date: Mon Mar 31 17:26:56 2003
You're in luck--I just ordered the beta clamps to convert the used 105BA I just
bought
to a LJ-105CA.   I just opened the box today--here are the dimensions of the
beta clamps.

Each one is made of aluminum about 2mm thick by 16 mm wide.
Total length of piece is 160mm; total length of aluminum is approximately 190mm.

Starting from the 2 inch boom end of the clamp, total distances from that end
are:
0mm    End
10mm to center of first hole (6mm hole)
20mm to beginning of bend for 2 inch boom  (top of bend is 25mm above bottom of
piece)
77mm to end of bend for 2 inch boom
89mm to center of next hole (5mm hole)
146mm to center of next hole (5mm hole)
160mm to end of piece; then begin 180 degree bend
--From end of bend, continue 24mm, and drill hole to match hole at position
146mm.
  The distance separating the 24mm section from the 160 section is 7mm

Or you can buy them for $3.72 @ plus shipping from Hy-Gain.
Sorry I don't know the dimensions of the 155CA clamp.
Have fun!
Max, K3QM/6