[TowerTalk] TriEx/Tashjian?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TriEx/Tashjian?
From: keg@direcway.com (N4RNT)
Date: Thu Apr 3 22:05:05 2003
I ordered a tower base and other parts to refurbish a 54 foot tiltover
crankup from Firstcall and paid via credit card.As of today, 3 years later,
I still have not received the items ordered and paid for, $700 worth.
Last January I orderes same parts from Karl Tashjian, received the parts in
3 weeks, then forwarded payment. Karl was indeed a gentleman and very
helpful. A friend ordered a HD 54 foot tower from Karl and received the same
promot courteous service.
Keith N4RNT