[TowerTalk] re location

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] re location
From: kce@chartermi.net (kce)
Date: Mon Apr 7 11:18:22 2003
We have through the years done electrical inspections for most of the sales
companies here. I only know of two out of the whole pack that as of this
date have not tried to get us to change the electrical report to something
more candy coated. Now the big thing here is hiring home inspection
companies, these dude's end up tagging very minor violations and leave fire
hazards and safety issues out of the report. Last week just for the fun of
it, I asked one of the reps from one of the companies about tower
restrictions and other bylaws. I was surprised when she answered me right
away and told me a couple of things I would not of even thought about in
buying a home in some of these areas. I guess you have a few good and honest
reps in every pack.
ken w8ob