[TowerTalk] Air core balun

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Air core balun
From: rmurad@superig.com.br (Roger)
Date: Sun Apr 13 14:27:35 2003
All,
Back in 1988, I bought two air core baluns from a brazilian manufacturer,
ARS Eletronica Ltda, from Sao Paulo. Now I need a few more units.
Unfortunately, I think that that brazilian factory no longer exists.
So I had to make a balun myself. I put some pictures of it on my WEB page.
http://igspot.ig.com.br/rmurad/balun.html

I would like to know if these baluns are still being produced by any other
manufacturer elsewere, so I could buy the other units I need. If you know
about, please, send me an E-Mail with the URL of the manufacturer. Thanks!
Roger - PY1OL
rmurad@superig.com.br