[TowerTalk] Concrete suggestions

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Concrete suggestions
From: G_Dubovsky@Grayson.com (Dubovsky, George)
Date: Wed Apr 16 15:18:22 2003
I have done something like this. First, call the Readymix company and find
out how much time you will be allowed to unload the truck. Next, find
something like four construction-size wheelbarrows and eight guys. It will
take two guys to manage a partially loaded wheelbarrow on a slope, one in
the front and one in the rear. Work the numbers on whether or not you think
you can move the crete in the time allowed. If so, you've got a plan. If
not, on to plan B...

You will also need a lot of beer AFTER the work is done.

In my opinion, you do need a rebar cage in a block of concrete that large.

geo - n4ua