[TowerTalk] Weight of Concrete

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Weight of Concrete
From: spelunk.sueno@prodigy.net (EUGENE SMAR)
Date: Wed Apr 16 21:40:43 2003
Jerry et al:

     I checked my copy of Pocket Ref, Second Edition (Sequoia Publishing)
for the weight of concrete.  For limestone aggregate, Portland cement
concrete, the weight is listed as 3996 pounds per cuyd, close enough to 4000
lb per cuyd.  No distinction is made in that reference for mix (3000 psf mix
vs 3500 psf mix, etc.)  Hope this helps.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F