[TowerTalk] Yaesu G 400 RC rotator - good or bad?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Yaesu G 400 RC rotator - good or bad?
From: samvideo@escape.ca (Ron Samchuk)
Date: Fri Apr 18 22:21:30 2003
Hi everyone.  I have a chance to buy a Yaesu G 400 RC rotator and plan to use
it on a two element Gem Quad.  There is little information available on the web
about this model, and no one has written comments about this rotator on
eham.net.  I would appreciate comments about this rotator.... good or bad....
to help me decide whether to purchase.  Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
 Regards.... Ron VE4SR